Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bachelorette Party!

Last week a good friend asked me to make some cupcakes for a bachelorette party she was hosting... AND she gave me complete creative freedom. Yes! Sure I may have gone a little crazy with the hot pink and sparkles, but if you can't do that for a bachelorette party then when really? The cupcakes are my favorite chocolate recipe with HOT pink buttercream frosting. Delicious, of course, but my favorite part was making the toppers. I've been wanting to try some out for awhile but this was my first batch & I'm hooked! They are so simple but they add a ton of personality to a pretty simple cupcake. Love these! They are now available with your cupcake orders so let me know if you need your treats personalized. The possibilities are endless really. Don't forget to follow the new blog and tell your friends too so you can get your free cupcakes! <3 Sugar Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...