Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Life with Lily Belle

Many amazing friends and family gifted us with sweet little cupcake outfits for Lily in honor of her mama's favorite past time. Here is the one that's fits right now... although she's well on her way to the one in size 0-3 month!
The past 3 weeks have been amazing and FAST! I hope things slow down just a little or my tiny baby in the precious cupcake onesie is going to be eating cupcakes at her own wedding any day! Ok, that was dramatic but still...

Sugar Mama is (slowly but surely) coming back from maternity leave and figuring out what direction to take now that Lil is here. For now I know that cupcakes will still be available on Saturdays at The Ruffly Rose, I may be baking from a new location soon! & I'm looking to do some more wholesale along with my regular orders. So if you have a favorite local spot that is in need of gluten free, vegan or just plain delicious baked goods let me know!

Thank you for loving & supporting me and Sugar Mama! I can't wait to see where we're headed.


On an unrelated, but very delicious, note: Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes. YUM!

3 comments:

  1. Those look so good! And you're daughter is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lemon blueberry cupcakes were awesome! Great to meet you today. You have a beautiful little girl and an adorable pooch. I am looking forward to working together in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilly is beautiful. thanks for visiting my blog and checking out my play kitchen. I feel like my 20 month old was just born a couple months ago. They get big so fast!

    I followed you back and am excited about learning more about gluten free baking for my gluten intolerant friends

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...