Friday, March 2, 2012

Fiesta Friday {orange & pink}

Happy Friday!!
Right now I'm dreaming about gorgeous, summery pink & orange parties!
I think it was the first day of March that did it to me.
I started dreaming about spring.
That led to wishing for sunshine and pools and a tan and...

















This is such a fun (& cheap) backdrop idea! It's just rolls of crepe paper :)

Source: marthastewartweddings.com via Ashley on Pinterest

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see my top picks from last weeks linkup and share your recipes again on Sunday!!

Mommy's Idea

{ps None of these amazing pictures are mine. If you love them & want to pin them for your own inspiration, please click on them & pin them from their owners, not me!}


5 comments:

  1. I'm loving how cheerful pink & orange are! Super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love orange and pink together, great for spring/summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the pink! I tagged you in a blog tag game. Have a good weekend

    http://4you-withlove.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-tag-im-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never seen these two colors together...they are very striking! Beautiful post! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...