Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Intentional

**I drew a really cool January calendar printable that I'm SO EXCITED about... Then I left my computer charger in Missouri so I couldn't finish it. :( Hopefully it will be up in the next few days!! Happy New Year!**


Last year I loved having a word of the year instead of traditional resolutions. I've been thinking for the past few weeks about the word I want to focus on throughout 2014 and there is one I can't seem to run away from. 

INTENTIONAL

I tend to be a little... um... all over the dang place. I really mean so so well, but follow through is tough!

Soooo. I'm going to give it my best this year. I chose 12 areas of focus and I'll be attempting to intentionally better myself in one each month of 2014.

First up: eating

I want to fuel my body (and my family's) with healthy, whole foods. 

I want to eat on purpose, for energy. Not out of boredom or emotion. 

So my January goals:

8-8oz glasses of water each day
A green smoothie each day
Switch to half decaf coffee 
Detox tea in the evening instead of snacking
Meal plan all dinners

What's your word or goals for this year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...